Saturday 24 February 2007

WELCOME

For the past four or five years now, Sheila and I have been taking our holidays in the UK, staying in Bed and Breakfast establishments. These have all been booked via the internet and have always been accompanied by a bit of trepidation in advance, in case they should turn out to be a disaster - in fact, our week in Cornwall in 2004 was less than enjoyable, partly because of bad weather (it was the week that Boscastle was flooded!) but mainly because our landlady was a drunken lunatic! The less said about that the better!

I've therefore decided to list some of the really good places that we have visited to help others to be confident in their holiday bookings. I will not be naming and shaming any bad B & B's ( I don't want to be sued!) - only ones that we can thoroughly recommend.

I hope you find this resource useful.

No comments: